• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    mansour
    Newest Member
    mansour

February Discobs 2020

heard some big wind at some point last night.  Most excitement all winter.  Go spring storms!!!!

Had some significant wind here as well last night . Currently 33 and windy .

Looks like highs will stay in the 30s the next 3 days here . It's been a while.  A good shot at some flurries or a ss as well .

1 hour ago, nw baltimore wx said:

The hail woke me up last night and it sounded like it was pounding rain.  Surprised to see only .40" in the gauge this morning, and even more surprised to see that ridiculous end to the MD game.

Dang, it hailed here in the city too? Around what time?

We got over 8" of snow last night in our area.  Still coming down and should have snow chances through Saturday.  At least one last wintry weekend if anyone is looking for snow adventures.  Skiing in Canaan should be great this weekend!

• Like 1
  • Weenie 3

10 minutes ago, jonjon said:

We got over 8" of snow last night in our area.  Still coming down and should have snow chances through Saturday.  At least one last wintry weekend if anyone is looking for snow adventures.  Skiing in Canaan should be great this weekend!

Music to my ears! Will be there Saturday. Doing the sled trail at blackwater Saturday afternoon then Whitegrass Sunday. Here's hoping to snow all day and tomorrow for y'all!

one rumble of thunder (per the husband, i was asleep) radar showed snow over my area around 230, but saw no evidence of it when i woke at 5. just cold and windy.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, mappy said:

one rumble of thunder (per the husband, i was asleep) radar showed snow over my area around 230, but saw no evidence of it when i woke at 5. just cold and windy.

I heard a couple of loud rumbles around 11 p.m. no evidence of any snow here either.

21 hours ago, HighStakes said:

I heard a couple of loud rumbles around 11 p.m. no evidence of any snow here either.

i'm two days away from being over winter. March 1 is my cut-off. Bring on spring. 

• Like 1

Looking for a taste of winter only a couple hours away, then come out here!  Over a foot of fluff the last couple of days and still coming down.  Probably the last winter wonderland weekend of the season.  White Grass will be awesome this weekend!

• Like 2

I recorded a trace yesterday evening out here NW of Winchester. That was the first measurable snow for my area since 1/7/20. Unheard of amount of winter fail for my area.