12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
January 2020 Discussion

Torch Tiger

1 hour ago, Dr. Dews said:

<_<

ecmwf_T850_us_9 (1).png

Weren’t you spouting the same line a week ago when this last storm was projected to dropped warm liquid all over all of us?  You sorta take the role of a troll on here, which I guess is kind of interesting at the intrapersonal psychological level.  I’ve always wondered about what in Ones life experience would cause that , but I thank you because you help me appreciate the other posters even more!:hurrbear:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bostonseminole said:

icon looks interesting but still too warm for most of SNE

Not sure if it's entirely a practical use of time debating that particular model's depiction from 120 hours or so out, but I'd have to say that is an incremental improvement over the 12z run as far as profiling for winter enthusiasts.

That's code for ... more snow.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, mahk_webstah said:

Weren’t you spouting the same line a week ago when this last storm was projected to dropped warm liquid all over all of us?  You sorta take the role of a troll on here, which I guess is kind of interesting at the intrapersonal psychological level.  I’ve always wondered about what in Ones life experience would cause that , but I thank you because you help me appreciate the other posters even more!:hurrbear:

You must be from MA

5 hours ago, ORH_wxman said:

This is kind of what you want to look for....GGEM has some pretty good energy going underneath SNE which is why it tries to throw some light snow behind as it exits

Dec31_12zggem.png

I don't like the positive slope of that trough though... It's stealing the DPVA.  That's why you want the slope of the trough to 'fish hook' the southern end, so that the DPVA is normal to the isohypses and your UVM blows a hole in the top of the tropopause...  blah blah... but, we can still get decent cyclogen too - just saying... it's leavin' some on the field.