Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Beggars can’t be Choosers strung out mess Jan 8/9

HoarfrostHubb

55 minutes ago, Lava Rock said:

Measured 1.25" and it looked to be mostly over. RN tonight/tomorrow with some SN to end it. Not exciting. We'll either end net neutral or loss. Thankfully up north is still looking decent.

1.8" here, They called off school to boot...........lol

image.thumb.png.bbffa15b5b22861a637aa1ca45794432.png

Just now, WinterWolf said:

N. Aroostook in a good spot for this....8-11 inches  expected there.  They're in great shape again...and getting better by the day.  That's a good thing for us!!

They will see a foot as well as the mountains combined, I will ride out of Naples next week towards IZG.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Baroclinic Zone said:

This storm fizzled out as fast as the Alabama Crimson Tide did last night.

16 minutes ago, dryslot said:

Rolled tide.

lol. 'Bama rolled HARD.  While it was a pathetic show by Alabama, it was almost sad the way that they were completely outplayed.  It was really a men vs. boys type of game.  

2 minutes ago, Lava Rock said:

Naples? Snow pretty thin and no grooming yet. Going to need a decent storm to get things rolling

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

A freind has already rode out of there towards bethal and said it wasn't bad, Thats another 10+ days from now when i will be there, They will have snow.

3 minutes ago, MaineJayhawk said:

They will literally call it for any amount of snow these days.  Glad my kids are of the age where they can stay home alone.

I don't have kids in school, But the wife has daycare kids that attend, Superintendent caught a lot of heat on the last one for not at least using the 2hr delay, Buses were arriving 30-60 mins late to the schools, They only have implemented a 2hr delay two yrs ago as we never had one before until then, And he rarely uses it.

4 minutes ago, WthrJunkyME said:

The one year I lived in Auburn was ‘69-‘70.  I was only 6 yrs. old but I don’t believe we had a single snow day.  We definitely had some snow that winter too.

I was 13, They rarely called off school back then unless it was 12"+, If the buses couldn't go, You either had to walk to school or stay home.