• Welcome to American Weather

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
moneypitmike

The "We Won't Have Any More Snow in February" February 17th Event

56 minutes ago, sbos_wx said:

6" South Weymouth 

Looks like rasn line got near you. North Weymouth ftw hopefully. Seemed like some guidance was too cold just to your south. Rgem had a good handle I think.

9 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Looks like rasn line got near you. North Weymouth ftw hopefully. Seemed like some guidance was too cold just to your south. Rgem had a good handle I think.

This is nice, we're getting the rare 1 1/2SM 1"/hr snowfall. 

I think there are just so many aggregates that it is keeping the visibility up, while still accumulating efficiently.

• Like 1

Newport here, reporting in with a slushy quarter inch after the snow got washed away. Sick as a dog and sick of this February, worst I've experienced in 6 years. I never say this, but with this stomach bug, at least I won't be shoveling.

Close to 4" at Pit2, coming down nicely.  Paste job here on the water, no word from GC.  I guess my wife is running out at this hour to take measurements.

Edit:  just noticed that they upped my totals to 4-7".  Things are moving pretty quickly though, I don't think think I have much more than a couple hours left to add to what's down.  At least I'll have some time to see if during the day.

about 1.75" on cold surfaces before flip to rain around midnight in portsmouth RI. paved surfaces were snowfree throughout

2 hours ago, OceanStWx said:

This is nice, we're getting the rare 1 1/2SM 1"/hr snowfall. 

I think there are just so many aggregates that it is keeping the visibility up, while still accumulating efficiently.

Quite a bit out there.

2 hours ago, OceanStWx said:

This is nice, we're getting the rare 1 1/2SM 1"/hr snowfall

This.  I need to find a ruler/tape measure so I can get a real measurement, I'm sure it will compact.