Newest Member
    joxey
March Banter Thread

North Balti Zen

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, BristowWx said:

I am pretty sure if this fails there will be a lot of silence on this board until November

Ohhh yes...after the disastrous winter we've had in terms of snow, this will completely break the will, lol I mean, the misses we've already had have been gut-wrenching, but this would be in a category all by itself given how close we are (and how good the models have looked overall until now)

My backyard will see an inch of snow, but Dulles, 12-16 inches, Central MD and north and west, will get absolutely annihilated.

Models are starting to hone in on 34 degree conditions in eastern Prince William throughout the storm leading to mix issues. I pick up an inch with wraparound Tuesday night.

I am ecstatic - I have had 3.3 inches on the season, 4-4.5 inches on the season is not bad for a neutral ENSO winter. Hey, it could be zero.

Far North VA, the mountains, Dulles, central and west MD will be digging out into late month as the cold will stick around for the next 10 days.

I will be cheering Marylanders on throughout the storm. You guys DESERVE this snow really bad!

Only thing I ask, please take many jebwalks and pile up the snow in north facing locations which are blocked from the sun.

Carry on.

See, I'm a happy guy.  and the key to my happiness is staying medium.  No highs or lows except when the Skins choke a 4th qtr lead, or the Caps lose in the playoffs or I have to clean up puke from one of the kids, or not getting a few extra fries in my happy meal.  

But those times are rare

6 hours ago, Jebman said:

My backyard will see an inch of snow, but Dulles, 12-16 inches, Central MD and north and west, will get absolutely annihilated.

Models are starting to hone in on 34 degree conditions in eastern Prince William throughout the storm leading to mix issues. I pick up an inch with wraparound Tuesday night.

I am ecstatic - I have had 3.3 inches on the season, 4-4.5 inches on the season is not bad for a neutral ENSO winter. Hey, it could be zero.

Far North VA, the mountains, Dulles, central and west MD will be digging out into late month as the cold will stick around for the next 10 days.

I will be cheering Marylanders on throughout the storm. You guys DESERVE this snow really bad!

Only thing I ask, please take many jebwalks and pile up the snow in north facing locations which are blocked from the sun.

Carry on.

If it verifies I will take photos for you but I will not enjoy it one bit. 

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic
  • WxUSAF pinned this topic

Archived