Newest Member
    joxey
March Banter Thread

North Balti Zen

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

There are like 4 people who haven't jumped or died chasing unicorns this winter. Assume everyone you're looking at (except Mappy for some reason) is a ghost.

I think you're just jealous that you can't capture this soul. I get it, I don't blame you. I am pretty freaking awesome. 

1 minute ago, Bob Chill said:

I think I'm disco'd out. I have thoughts but they aren't making it to my keyboard. At least the disco thread I'd full of rational and well thought out posts. 

I cleaned it up best I could. Sorry :(

Just now, WinterWxLuvr said:

And modest.

One of my finer qualities. 

3 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

I think I'm disco'd out. I have thoughts but they aren't making it to my keyboard. At least the disco thread is full of rational and well thought out posts. 

I think your thoughts are not phasing properly with your keyboard, resulting in a sharp cutoff and fringe job in the analysis! :lol:

Just now, WxWatcher007 said:

You know there are a couple of posters out there waiting to give this winter a B+ to A- if we produce 12-18" on Monday/Tuesday :lol:

I could upgrade to a D and that's it.  You don't steal Dec-Feb on me and think you're getting a good grade.

3 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

You know there are a couple of posters out there waiting to give this winter a B+ to A- if we produce 12-18" on Monday/Tuesday :lol:

1 minute ago, WinterWxLuvr said:

I could upgrade to a D and that's it.  You don't steal Dec-Feb on me and think you're getting a good grade.

Winter would still get an F from me. But I'd give spring an A.

18 minutes ago, nw baltimore wx said:

You picked a bad winter to give up drinking. The recent posts had me in the cheapest whiskey I could find an hour ago.

I'm considering calling one of my daughters in college and seeing if they can score a bag of purple kush or sour diesel. I've been tempted since it's no longer a crime in MD to get baked. Or I could just head to Ian's or Randy's and get in on some legal dank nugs. 

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic
  • WxUSAF pinned this topic

Archived