Newest Member
    joxey
March Banter Thread

North Balti Zen

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

We're on the same plane buddy.   But then again, DCgov doesn't always follow OPM like they used to

I mean, I'm making the assumption that the current Gov thinks that putting federal workers in their cars on dangerous streets is a bad thing... I guess we could get a foot and no closure.... it could be a new form of extreme vetting...

Just now, yoda said:

Lol... he first called for no snow... then jumped on board, now jumped off and is posed when people call him out for it 

" 4. Please respect the professionals that post here. They will make forecasts as they are comfortable but continued pestering or badgering of them with "where is the storm going, how are the winds for..?" will result in the quickest exit from this board. We will not be tolerant of abusive or trolling behavior. "

Just now, AlaskaETC said:

" 4. Please respect the professionals that post here. They will make forecasts as they are comfortable but continued pestering or badgering of them with "where is the storm going, how are the winds for..?" will result in the quickest exit from this board. We will not be tolerant of abusive or trolling behavior. "

OK... then why did he attack mappy?

Just now, stormtracker said:

Of course Wendy Whiner doesn't know the context after jumping on the board for the first time in weeks.  

Perhaps you should follow the rules you posted yourself for the super ultra mega alpha "STORM MODE"

3 minutes ago, AlaskaETC said:

i just asked him what his reasoning was, and then he pointed out his previous posts explaining it. so i took his advice. Sure, the "haven't you been listening?" was a little rude, but its perfectly fine for him to point to his previous posts when asked a question, and I thanked him for that.

1 minute ago, snjókoma said:

i just asked him what his reasoning was, and then he pointed out his previous posts explaining it. so i took his advice. Sure, the "haven't you been listening?" was a little rude, but its perfectly fine for him to point to his previous posts when asked a question, and I thanked him for it. 

I was talking about certain posters, not you. You're good.

3 minutes ago, WxUSAF said:

So nice we've reached first panic stage for this event. Everything on schedule.

IDK- this storm seems very unusual the way things have gone the last few days. We had some upper tier bombs in the medium range that set the hook. It's unusual for models to do that in the mid range. People are surprised that d4-5 solutions aren't holding exactly like the normally do as we close in time. I can't remember the last time that happened. There's angst because it's becoming less likely that we get a top 5 march storm. That's weird too because they happen all the time. It's not going to be 10-15:1 ratios so that's pretty unusual too for a mid march storm. Then there's the chance that there are surface temp and ptype problems. I never saw that coming. It's sorta baffling. 

2 minutes ago, snjókoma said:

i just asked him what his reasoning was, and then he pointed out his previous posts explaining it. so i took his advice. Sure, the "haven't you been listening?" was a little rude, but its perfectly fine for him to point to his previous posts when asked a question, and I thanked him for that.

You guys are trying to reason with an established snowflake. 

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic
  • WxUSAF pinned this topic

Archived