Newest Member
    joxey
March Banter Thread

North Balti Zen

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, C.A.P.E. said:

I really have zero interest in any involvement in that storm thread. What a cluster****. Was so much more fun when it was just a few of us die-hards tracking and posting in the LR thread.

Agreed.  Mappy, h20 and wxusaf have been trying to keep it clean.  But with the amount of crap, it's hard.  You should see the amount of posts they have to hide.  

1 minute ago, stormtracker said:

Agreed.  Mappy, h20 and wxusaf have been trying to keep it clean.  But either amount of crap, it's hard.  You should see the amount of posts they have to hide.  

I don't fault any of them at all. There is only so much you can do with all the nonsense being thrown onto the thread.

1 minute ago, stormtracker said:

Agreed.  Mappy, h20 and wxusaf have been trying to keep it clean.  But either amount of crap, it's hard.  You should see the amount of posts they have to hide.  

I can imagine. Its pretty sad that there are those that can totally meltdown over model runs for a mid March snow threat. I know its been a bad winter and all, but damn. 

5 minutes ago, C.A.P.E. said:

I really have zero interest in any involvement in that storm thread. What a cluster****. Was so much more fun when it was just a few of us die-hards tracking and posting in the LR thread.

The posts were far better, that's for sure.  It's almost impossible to weed out all the posts that don't belong.  So many times i wish people would stop and think before posting.  That would cut down on a lot of it.

Sorry that thread isn't as ideal as a few of us would like it.  We are trying.

We should make some feature where only a few people (the die-hards like Bob, Ji, zwyts, the mods, the yellow taggers, the red taggers) get automatic posting privileges in the main thread.  Everyone else automatically posts in banter.  If posts add enough, they can be "graduated" to the main thread.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic
  • WxUSAF pinned this topic

Archived