joxey
March Banter Thread

North Balti Zen

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

WTF?  Why would you even try this???

Buddy of mine had a four-pack of it, so I had to try it. I'm not good enough with words to describe the utter contempt I had for myself once I took a sip, despite the fact that the aroma was similar to what I assume the rotting innards of a Canada goose are like.

Just now, showmethesnow said:

It's not surprising that there are only subtle changes. After all, the 18z GFS is run off of the old data from the 12z.

Yeah dramatic changes are not expected. But its such a convoluted setup that it wouldn't take a lot for a meaningful sensible weather change to occur.

1 minute ago, C.A.P.E. said:

Yeah dramatic changes are not expected. But its such a convoluted setup that it wouldn't take a lot for a meaningful sensible weather change to occur.

I was actually making fun of the poster we had the other dy,a they wanted to debate everyone that the off runs were all old data and useless. Guess you weren't around. to witness it. :)

But on another note, yes the changes are subtle but the downstream results are amplified as we have seen over the last fe runs.

2 minutes ago, showmethesnow said:

I was actually making fun of the poster we had the other dy,a they wanted to debate everyone that the off runs were all old data and useless. Guess you weren't around. to witness it. :)

But on another note, yes the changes are subtle but the downstream results are amplified as we have seen over the last fe runs.

LOL that went right over my head :P

19 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

18z gfs is looking a little better early in the temp dept. HP pusing on top of the NS vort is stronger. Little boost to the midlevels by hr24. And I'm not joking. 

I'm going to start using "boost to the midlevels" colloquially in my daily living.

17 minutes ago, WxUSAF said:

I did a little pruning.  Still a lot of pearl clutching over the about-to-be-retired NAM.

Thanks. I was told to take a break, so been hanging with family. Back now feeling a little less hate my way ;)

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic
  • WxUSAF pinned this topic

Archived