joxey
March Banter Thread

North Balti Zen

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, AlaskaETC said:

It wasn't the same without you.

Mostly I was waiting for something to talk about. Twitter is for posting about nothing nonstop. I'll never post in OT here again lol. 

8 minutes ago, Ian said:

I thought I didn't miss this place but I did. Hugs. 

I figured you've been absent because winter has been absent. I clearly wasted too many hours discussing d10+ but when it's all you got...it's all you got. 

At least it looks like we'll have a good week before climo starts pushing really hard on the door. 

1 minute ago, Bob Chill said:

I figured you've been absent because winter has been absent. I clearly wasted too many hours discussing d10+ but when it's all you got...it's all you got. 

At least it looks like we'll have a good week before climo starts pushing really hard on the door. 

Not wasted Bob....I think I speak for many of us who have enjoyed yours and PSU's analysis to pass the boredom.

30 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

Well I was once really addicted so part of it is trying to keep boundaries. Part is now I'm really addicted to Twitter. But I still was thinking about y'all. A big part was that the winter blew chunks. I mean Feb was interesting but I didn't expect weather forum people were missing my glee over how little winter there was anyway. 

20 minutes ago, WinterWxLuvr said:

I didn't want to post this in the storm thread as I didn't want to discourage people but the 18z euro was pretty lame all around.

I gotta say I already hate the Panasonic references. 

1 minute ago, Bob Chill said:

I wonder what way the 0z nam will instill panic in an hour. I'm kinda hoping we get nam'd so everyone will just take it as is and move on. 

It will be totally amped, a blue ridge special. Its almost always amped outside its wheelhouse and this is the perfect setup for it to go completely bonkers.

11 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

I wonder what way the 0z nam will instill panic in an hour. I'm kinda hoping we get nam'd so everyone will just take it as is and move on. 

naa we still need at least one run where it runs up the eastern end of the apps and turns everyone to rain. or I'll check the CRAS. 

13 minutes ago, WinterWxLuvr said:

Just a way to post illegal images.

I hear ya. I usually just call it the model from overseas or don't reference what it is at all but obv in a forum you want to know what it is. 

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic
  • WxUSAF pinned this topic

Archived