Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
March Banter Thread

North Balti Zen

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ignore the color change down near brooklyn park. these are 10m resolution tiles, so each tile is classified differently regarding colors/elevation values. thats why the change from red to blue suddenly as you go from one tile to another. I'd have to stitch them together, then rerun the values in order for it to be seamless, and I ain't got that kind of time :) 

Just now, North Balti Zen said:

Hard to discount getting whiffed, in part because we are in a drought and have been having a hard time getting good precip in here for awhile now...

sure sure. but you don't next it after only one run (the CMC at that). 

Just now, mappy said:

sure sure. but you don't next it after only one run (the CMC at that). 

Oh, no doubt. I wasn't responding to that. I was mostly putting my banter here with regard to entertaining the possibility of a whiff in terms of moisture, just because that has been our pattern for awhile now...

Just now, North Balti Zen said:

Oh, no doubt. I wasn't responding to that. I was mostly putting my banter here with regard to entertaining the possibility of a whiff in terms of moisture, just because that has been our pattern for awhile now...

ahh okay :) 

31 minutes ago, mappy said:

FYI: This is why you never speak in absolutes. 

Capture.JPG

of course there is the possibility that he could've have been right all along with this line of thinking even though he back-peddled a bit on his position. It is possible...not absolutely possible... but still possible considering there is still time for changes both good and bad.

4 minutes ago, BristowWx said:

of course there is the possibility that he could've have been right all along with this line of thinking even though he back-peddled a bit on his position. It is possible...not absolutely possible... but still possible considering there is still time for changes both good and bad.

Of course the sun could explode tomorrow too, you never know. 

Don't speak in absolutes and you won't get trolled, regardless of end results. He shouldn't even be posting in the discussion thread at all since he cancelled winter days ago. 

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic
  • WxUSAF pinned this topic

Archived