Newest Member
    Toothache
March Banter Thread

North Balti Zen

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Wxhoov said:

Hey there just moved to new freedom from north york! Been following this forum for a couple months now. Definetely alot knowledge in here compared to some of the other forums

Welcome neighbor! I'm a little south of you in Parkton, along York Road. Other than this winter, we do pretty well with marginal events where our elevation helps us out a ton. 

1 hour ago, North Balti Zen said:

That sinking feeling when you were asleep for the 0z disco and when you start to read it baltwxguy is all over it. Just a ray of joy, that guy.

He has always been that way. I posted with him way back in the day on Accuweather before finding Eastern. 

14 minutes ago, Fozz said:

Noob question, what does snow TV stand for? I know it generally means snow that doesn't stick, but where does that phrase come from?

I made it up a couple years ago and it stuck. It was just my shorthand description for non-accum snow while looking out the window. I came up with happy hour a few years ago while going back and forth with Matt and that one seemed to stick board wide. lol

The proper way to type snow tv is SnowTV™  

8 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

I made it up a couple years ago and it stuck. It was just my shorthand description for non-accum snow while looking out the window. I came up with happy hour a few years ago while going back and forth with Matt and that one seemed to stick board wide. lol

The proper way to type snow tv is SnowTV™  

Whoa.... well done!

5 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

The cream always rises to the top.

Regardless of the weekend failure, keep me on the train.  I'm feeling resilient.

1 minute ago, mappy said:

I have realized my patience for stupidity is little to none today. I may have to log off 

I took a 24 hour sabbatical more out of frustration, but I hear you.

Hey WxWatcher, I have to go for a stay of execution this year. March 10th is my standard drop dead date but I guess I have to call the Guvnah and ask for 2 extra weeks. If not granted my ghost will haunt your waking AND sleeping thoughts for months. You will be dreams will be filled with posts from BinghamtonWxDude and visions of abject failure on every event. While awake you will see visions of BBoy chasing grill covers down your street and the muffled screams of "next...neeeeext....neeeeeext" ringing in your ears. 

As depicted now, the sun is almost overhead at our latitude...soon, it will be.  There is light across the region during this current period.  If we want darkness, we need this sun star to not be in the sky at all.    As it stands right now at 9:57am EST, the star known as "the sun" is shining light on our area.  For the next 6 hours, this light is a Saint Louis to East coast star.  

1 hour ago, Fozz said:

Noob question, what does snow TV stand for? I know it generally means snow that doesn't stick, but where does that phrase come from?

It's just snow falling that's appealing to the eye.

15 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

As depicted now, the sun is almost overhead at our latitude...soon, it will be.  There is light across the region during this current period.  If we want darkness, we need this sun star to not be in the sky at all.    As it stands right now at 9:57am EST, the star known as "the sun" is shining light on our area.  For the next 6 hours, this light is a Saint Louis to East coast star.  

Whatever you smoked, popped, or drank this morning...break me off some. 

9 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

Sorry to interrupt our tracking of the next potential epic fail, but WTF are the Redskins doing in the offseason? Good Lord. 

I don't know which train I want to jump off of.  the snow storm choo choo or the Skins Free Agent/Front Office Metrorail.  

only the skins could take all hope for a good season in 2017 and burn it all to the effing ground.

3 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

Idk why you wouldn't give at least a medium term deal. He's a playoff caliber quarterback. That said, they're bleeding at the skill positions so he may already be doomed to fail.

Chris Mortensen is saying Cousins went to Dan and asked for a trade, skins said no.  This coming season will be a dumpster fire.  Disgruntled QB unless they throw $$$ at him and they let the top 2 WRs walk.  Scot is gone and Bruce is running the show.  Ugh.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic
  • WxUSAF pinned this topic

Archived