Newest Member
    12bet1 net
March Banter Thread

North Balti Zen

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, BTRWx said:

I knew something was up with the crappy teleconnections look.

eta: but how the heck is a system being modeled to be so far suppressed with neutral everything!

Stop looking at bar graphs and learn how to interpret 500 mb height maps  and maybe you will gain some understanding.

17 minutes ago, ers-wxman1 said:

Winter is done, if we ever had one. Absolutely nothing supports a winter storm. It's just not there and won't be. Hopes for better times next year.

Not quite sure what you are saying here.  i think you just said it will snow

1 hour ago, H2O said:

Not quite sure what you are saying here.  i think you just said it will snow

39 minutes ago, mappy said:

You should have been here yesterday, or a week ago, or a month ago, to save all of us the trouble from even bothering to watch the models. 

45 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

I'm still not sure we're on the same page. Not week after next. The threat that's like one day behind the Sunday mess and one of the reasons I think the Sunday system isn't amplifying more. Most of the models are trending towards a more amolified solution Tuesday.  

IMG_0806.PNGIMG_0807.PNGIMG_0808.PNGIMG_0809.GIFThis threat... it's on the ggem, unmet, JMA, Navgem, and it was close on the gfs too.  Only guidance that wasn't that interested was the euro.  I'm disappointed in Sunday's fail but the Tuesday threat is on enough guidance to not slam the door yet imo.  It's only 1-2 days later not a week.

10 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

This is why I like you.  

11 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

This is why I like you.  

The show stopper has arrived.

4 hours ago, mattie g said:

Can you stop by The Veil and pick me up a 4-pack of each of their Tuesday release beers?

Thanks. Much appreciated.

Since we have no snow to talk about...The Veil is rockin! Though I only love one of the two released today. The Trillium collob...meh. Luplin powder beer burning my throat. Not a fan tbh. 

1 minute ago, nw baltimore wx said:

I can't keep up with ers's technical jargon.

I am not sure I have tried 4 hands, but if its a choco I am down. I prefer the Imperials ofc. Have you tried Evolution Rise up Russian Imperial? I think you said you have. Thats awesome. Victory Java Cask is another I have had recently. Excellent.

3 hours ago, Scraff said:

Since we have no snow to talk about...The Veil is rockin! Though I only love one of the two released today. The Trillium collob...meh. Luplin powder beer burning my throat. Not a fan tbh. 

You went? Damn you! :lol:

I've really liked most everything I've had from them, but Frozen Ocean was a lupulin powder beer that left a bit to be desired. Interesting that Extra Kreme had similar issues.

Have you had any RAR? Really good Eastern shore brewery. Edward Hyde was great. Supposed to be getting a couple beers from Dank Day!

2 hours ago, C.A.P.E. said:

I am not sure I have tried 4 hands, but if its a choco I am down. I prefer the Imperials ofc. Have you tried Evolution Rise up Russian Imperial? I think you said you have. Thats awesome. Victory Java Cask is another I have had recently. Excellent.

Yeah, the last time we talked about Rise Up was the last storm we missed to the south and I went to Evolution and OC for the day. Great stuff. I've never had the Victory but I'll look for it. Actually sounds like a good reason for a road trip.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic
  • WxUSAF pinned this topic

Archived