Newest Member
    joxey
March Banter Thread

North Balti Zen

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, H2O said:

almost 21K post i have and this is the type of quality i bring.  WTF is wrong with me?

We all just didn't have the heart to tell you. But since you have finally realized let me be the first to say if your posts are any indication you need to seek help. Not last week, not yesterday, but NOW!!!!!!

7 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

I am totally rooting for you. We have had our fill up this way with our .7" - 1.1" area-wide blitz...

99.9% of my snow has been in a hotel room somewhere else where people talk funny and the toilet paper is one ply 

8 hours ago, Fozz said:

Kind of like how the warmest December on record was followed by a HECS the following month. The spring lovers celebrated too soon.

This is just a break from spring. It's inevitable, Fozz.

On 3/5/2017 at 4:28 PM, kurtstack said:

stouts are the only thin i drink these days. The hardywood gingerbread stout was by far the best beer i have ever had. I need to find some more great stouts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GBS is a great beer. Have you had any of the variants? Bourbon Barrel GBS, Rum Narrel GBS, Christmas Morning, Kentucky Christmas Morning - all of them excellent (well...I have had Run Barrel GBS, but I've heard great things). My favorite may have been BB GBS this past year.

All of them are impossible to find now unless you have a hook-up in the gray market and want to pay up for them. Otherwise, be on the lookout next December...though KCM is nearly impossible to acquire unless you know the "secret locations" and can take a morning off to hunt it down.

There are a lot of other really good big stouts out there right now, including barrel-aged ones (which are my preference). They'll start to disappear from the shelves in the next month or so...although Founders Kentucky Breakfast Stout will be available for a hot second sometime around April 1.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic
  • WxUSAF pinned this topic

Archived