SnowHabit
March Banter Thread

North Balti Zen

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, showmethesnow said:

Quick glance over the the 500mb t

Thought long and hard on replying with a polite reply to his weenie reasoning and him telling me that it was a good enough explanation. But after reading his back and forth on the off runs of the GFS just being old data I realized it was pretty obvious he pretty much didn't have a clue and I didn't see the point in wasting my time. 

You're right I'm done with him. Evidence would suggest he is either young/immature, trolling, or an idiot. All of the above is a legit possibility. 

Just now, psuhoffman said:

You're right I'm done with him. Evidence would suggest he is either young/immature, trolling, or an idiot. All of the above is a legit possibility. 

If I'm around you won't see another one of his posts in our forum.  Nothing he's said makes me think there will be a well thought out, coherent, fact based post.

4 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

I really dont think you should be posting here or begging for Euro output and generally wearing out your welcome.   Probably further north. 

He should visit Carbondale, there is someone there he needs to talk too. They deserve each other. 

9 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

He should visit Carbondale, there is someone there he needs to talk too. They deserve each other. 

What I don't get is why he would want to be in any other forum then the NE? Last I checked, granted at has been awhile, they had some great Mets as well as some other very knowledgeable people within that forum and it was quite active to boot. Seems like a perfect fit. Maybe, especially after reading over his comments in here, he felt he was in over his head there, though I am not sure why he would think it would be otherwise in here?

2 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

Sad thing is, he's probably gonna be right.

GFS aint done trolling yet.  There's going to be an even better run in the there tonight or tomorrow.   The football snatch comes around Thursday.

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!! I think. Well maybe. Is it over yet?

Note: Don't think you fool me for one moment. You're Negative Nancy routine is nothing more then a ploy to try to drum up more members for your cult. Well it's not going to work with me. Just no way. Errr.... what flavor koolaid do you serve?

8 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

Sad thing is, he's probably gonna be right.

GFS aint done trolling yet.  There's going to be an even better run in the there tonight or tomorrow.   The football snatch comes around Thursday.

lets tag team this one.  you take the storm track, i'll take temps or QPF totals.

2 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

Can't be brutal when you're not IN to begin with. 

Man, you must be really comfortable in your ascension. But you know there is nothing like snow in your own backyard. I think you'll be switching roles to gravedigger soon. 

I know I'm glad I had that bell installed in my grave just in case I'm actually alive. 

1 minute ago, stormtracker said:

I'm trying to keep it contained just here.  I can't compete with your "lol, are we still tracking x" posts tho!  :popcorn:

I just told Andy that if the models were still showing snow wed/thurs... I'd pay attention. Otherwise, lol. 

39 minutes ago, showmethesnow said:

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!! I think. Well maybe. Is it over yet?

Note: Don't think you fool me for one moment. You're Negative Nancy routine is nothing more then a ploy to try to drum up more members for your cult. Well it's not going to work with me. Just no way. Errr.... what flavor koolaid do you serve?

Ha.  It's not a ploy...it's just how i feel.  Of course I'd like to see snow, why would I even be looking at models and posting if I didn't?    My thing is I just don't believe for a minute that it'll hold. 

I would like to propose that IFFFFFFFF there is actually a storm by Thursday, that only PSU, Bob, CAPE, or showmethesnow be allowed to start a storm thread.  Those guys have been relentless in the long range thread. 

Personally, I think no thread at all and just keep rolling with the long range thread.

3 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

Ha.  It's not a ploy...it's just how i feel.  Of course I'd like to see snow, why would I even be looking at models and posting if I didn't?    My thing is I just don't believe for a minute that it'll hold. 

I myself am cautiously optimistic that at least some portion of our region will score a measurable snow. I would be a little more gung ho if there hadn't been so much play with the pv in southeastern Canada which will ultimately determine where the boundary will set up. Though that feature has settled down somewhat in the last couple of runs so maybe the models are close to resolving where they want it, which at this point is a very favorable location for our region. I will give it another day or two of runs to see if they can hold on to the general idea they are now showing with that feature before I really start to invest into the storm and even then in the back of my mind I will still have doubts raised by our total fail of a winter.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic
  • WxUSAF pinned this topic

Archived