Newest Member
    joxey
March Banter Thread

North Balti Zen

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, kurtstack said:

I didnt think Bob's comment could be topped, but Ray Jay comment stole the show...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Though both of those were great the best to me was the Koopa model. Seeing those turtles knocked out of the game brought to mind how the few of us left alive in the long range would feel if this period ends up being a fail. It was very appropriate. 

51 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

I love you, PSU, and some of the others, but hard pass on that. LOL at Baltimore being a screw zone.

If you think getting 14-18" in the DC/Baltimore area in mid March is being in a screw zone you might be setting yourself up for failure.  I would say sold if you offered me that for the next 2 weeks even up here right now and not look back. 

Bob Chill wrote:

Shift south overall on the euro but probably nothing to worry about. Definitely not sheared and weak. 

Me: I am will go ahead and worry. Sitting at just over one inch for the season in my part of Baltimore, if we can find a way to fail, we fail this winter in my backyard.

For anyone that might be interested, RealEarth mobile app is now displaying GOES-16 data at 2 min latency. It's run by Univ of Wisconsin where a few of my former classmates from college are currently studying for their Masters. It's pretty sweet visually and will only get better in time. Enjoy!

3 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

If there's a sweet spot for a screw zone, it is an area just far enough south for anything on Friday and far enough north to miss Sunday.

A map centered on my house would work...

:lol: so true. sorry buddy. 

Just now, North Balti Zen said:

Really, from my house down to Mitch's house and in-between. We got screw zone on lock this winter.

i like you too much to say you live in the taint of the DC-Balt corridor.  maybe the underside of the shaft thats all wrinkly and veiny?

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic
  • WxUSAF pinned this topic

Archived