joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Moderate Snow Potential 4/4

ORH_wxman

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was living in Andover then and I don't remember it being as impressive. Maybe Ray would know totals for that area?

The powdery snow is what's amazing. High of 28F here. This last hour might get me over 5".

That would make sense. areas such as Boston and Andover picked up around 4" or so in 1987.

Roads are snowpacked in Boston mid-afternoon on April 4th...not gonna see that very often.

Pretty nice band rolling through right now.

As a side note, ORH has fallen back to 21F...their high so far today is 22F. That would break the record low max for the date by 9F. It is 1 degree warmer than the all time monthly record low max set on April 7, 1982. The 3rd coldest max in April is 26F.

Roads are snowpacked in Boston mid-afternoon on April 4th...not gonna see that very often.

Pretty nice band rolling through right now.

As a side note, ORH has fallen back to 21F...their high so far today is 22F. That would break the record low max for the date by 9F. It is 1 degree warmer than the all time monthly record low max set on April 7, 1982. The 3rd coldest max in April is 26F.

Put the little guy out in a sled and take pics

I was thinking of a way Lunenburg could somehow get to the top of the totals list while making my map so I had the 4-6 nudge it's way up toward northern ORH County earlier. Good thing I did 'cause they're at 5in lol. I should have just put a remote bullseye around that town of 8inches though. 

Congrats guys... borderline rage inducing day up here, lol.

Frigid, brown frozen ground with a light breeze and slate gray overcast. 

After the worst winter in history, this is what makes people go postal, haha.

Glad we don't live there

Archived