Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March Short Term/Obs Thread

H2O

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Few flurries this morning.  Wind came in like a brick wall last night at 10 PM.  Today is trash day, so our neighborhood was a see of rolling garbage this morning.  Why people put their trash out the night before baffles me.  And since I live on the east side of our development, I got to spend an extra 1/2 hour this morning picking up other people's trash in my yard.  ****ing annoying wind.

Looks like we may not even get any precip at all tonight, let this one hit winter rot from the inside out. Bring on Spring

I had the traffic disaster inch. The blizzard, a long duration 3" cold smoker, a little dusting, and a 2" paste job that made for a beautiful morning. This was a winter that deserves respect :)

Looks like a batch of wet snow/rain might be capping 2015/16 off. Cold and damp out there. Temp 35 according to weatherbug.

Georgous morning! Point and click says 46 for the high but we are already there. And I can't remember the last time there wasn't even the slightest breeze on a March day!

Lol

Um, it's not 46. My temperature sensor got moved during all the blizzard shoveling and now is in the sun. Another sign of spring is the rising sun. And still a perfect morning.

Lol

Um, it's not 46. My temperature sensor got moved during all the blizzard shoveling and now is in the sun. Another sign of spring is the rising sun. And still a perfect morning.

lol I was gonna say, I wish it was 46 as I have lots of outside stuff to do. Its 36 now...need the sun to break out here.

We had fairly heavy snow here last night starting around midnight. When I went to bed it was quarter sized flakes and everything was white. Woke up around 3:30 and it looked like about 1/2" on the deck rails. Woke up again at 7:30 and almost all of it was gone.

Archived