Newest Member
    CHSVol
March Short Term/Obs Thread

H2O

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

eh they'll flip off the river for a bit like usual. :P

5 degree spike when going s-ssw due to those energy inefficient buildings to the west wastefully radiating out their heat

I also want to ask people that if a snowboard on top of a commercial building roof and elevated 2' from the roof might record less snow than other boards not so located?

:lol:

Should the panic thread remain open through the warm season for our frigidaire friends?

Meh... Fridge season is over. Maybe a token day or two under clouds and rain but as far as this season goes any major turn to sustained cooler than average would not even rear it's ugly head until April, by then it's really over.

One of my flowering trees is opening. It's going to be very confused when we get our late March HECS.

My neighbor has some sort of cherry tree.  Wed. morning when I left the house I don't recall seeing a single flower.  When I got home that evening, it was 90% full of flowers.  That might be the earliest I can recall seeing tree blossoms.  Haven't noticed any others yet, though.

Understood. I need time to get sexy myself. I gained ten pounds this cold season, which is unprecedented for such a short period of time.

Once I can get outside and get some yard work done, get some sun on them I'll be good :)

Archived