joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March Short Term/Obs Thread

H2O

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It really was ideal today. I was outside from 11am to 6. Yard work without sweating and then 4 hours of fishing. Sun was warm but air was refreshing. Love it.

Too bad it's going to get chilly windy and annoying in a week.

That is annoying. I'm 100% into spring mode now. Ready to plant my garden and go crabbing.

Chilly and cloudy out there. No fog here this morning. Just cloudy and 48.

Windy.

And, related note - I work on the 20th floor of my building in downtown Baltimore. There is an apartment building that faces one side of our building. I was in a colleague's office a few minutes ago when the screen on one the apartments blew in. A second later, a cat appeared at the open window and peered out and down 20 stories. Then it put one paw onto where there is really no more than a few inch ledge. And appeared to be considering putting a second paw out, at which point I suspect all nine of its lives would have been forfeit, and called into question the odds of some person walking below if a cat plummeted onto their head. In any event, went over to the apartment building, talked to the receptionist who called maintenance and the window is now closed and a cat related bit of sadness avoided.

So, windy.

Archived