joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Model Mezzanine, the 2nd installment

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some of these solutions are looking really icy for the interior.

GGEM was more of a pellet-fest. But anytime you have a cold HP in that Quebec/Ontario border region pressing eastward with the elongated sfc reflection to the southeast of SNE, that's really really strong ageostrophic north flow signal.

Some of these solutions are looking really icy for the interior.

GGEM was more of a pellet-fest. But anytime you have a cold HP in that Quebec/Ontario border region pressing eastward with the elongated sfc reflection to the southeast of SNE, that's really really strong ageostrophic north flow signal.

I don't think anyone would turn down a good old fashioned ice storm

And if I piled up all the backside snow I've gotten since moving out of Ft. Kent 30 years ago, it still wouldn't be worth starting the snowblower.   Until things get inside day 5, it's all meh.

It is, That was more tongue and cheek as it never pans out here as well, I'm sure you would also rather not see another ice storm like 1998

Sitting in 7 days of freezing temps and no power is not very riveting, Especially if it happened today with everyone relying on there electronic devices to function, Cell phone towers can go down just as well as power poles

Agree. Select few have this ocd admiration of the damaging nature it can cause. But they would have a different take if a tree fell on their car or house. Until it happens to them, it's a marvelous idea.

I'd feel much better if the GFS was OTS like usual. Having it as an inland runner this far out is odd and uneasy

I agree with this, when the GFS is a south and east strung-out POS it is easy to say it is playing into its typical systemic bias. But it doesn't usually go super-wound up, and its ensembles have been super-wound up for many runs now. Odd and uneasy is a good way to put it.

Drought cancel on that run.

Drought already canceled.

Archived