joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Model Mezzanine, the 2nd installment

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looked like a lot of spread. A third or so of the members seemed to have something like the GFS. Needless to say, pretty sure some sort of event is on the table.

The Euro individuals are all over the place...from no storm to cutters through Cleveland and everything in-between. 

Decent amount of members with the I-81 track for a mean that far east.

Man, the Euro would be a hell of a snow to ice situation over a large portion of SNE.

Not that it really matters at this range. Nut it is the model thread.

I think the eur snow map shows 1 to 3 for the south coast before flip. Would the position of the low on the EUR allow for a warm easterly wind?

Man, the Euro would be a hell of a snow to ice situation over a large portion of SNE.

Not that it really matters at this range. Nut it is the model thread.

That's what I thought but not much talk about it.

But the op solution is pretty weeniesh. Occluded south of sne so we really don't get the rains like gfs has. And the system just drifts along the coast for days.

That's what I thought but not much talk about it.

But the op solution is pretty weeniesh. Occluded south of sne so we really don't get the rains like gfs has. And the system just drifts along the coast for days.

Definately not comparing the 2 storms, but a little like Dec 92 with the low positioning and slow irradic movement.

Archived