wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
February Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ravens says NE Maryland is in for its own surprise snowstorm on Feb 18th. The GL LOW is amped, but dropping south east and only focused on hammering...WAIT...and moving west to pummel the area around Bel Air. Its incredible that models keep getting BETTER! NE Maryland JACKPOT. MORE QPF. WOW. Its WEST. Me.ME ME MEEE

This season will have surprises. What we have here, is a supercharged subtropical jet fueled by a very strong, if not outright record-strength Nino, along with a deep frigid trof.

Strong Nino and a supercharged subtropical jetstream + Frigid airmasses = Unprecedented meteorological anomalies. Like last month. Okay, GB 16 was not unprecedented, but you get my drift.

This is a month worth keeping an eye on very carefully.

Also, I would really appreciate it if Kocin and other knowledgeable meteorologists, including the talented Mets on this board, would please write up some papers on this 2015-2016 Winter and its extraordinary Nino. Please make these papers very comprehensive. Use your meteorological jargon as much as you like, too. I really enjoy the jargon, a LOT. Please make these papers PDF files. I love to download them onto my desktop, my big laptop and my beloved tablet, where I'll read them avidly  while happily listening to all the songs on my Galaxy phone headphones, blasting all the songs that remind me of the very snowstorms and the very winters that I am happily reading the pdfs about on my various devices. :)

Basically riffing on Ravens94 annoying wildly stupid screaming in all caps about how NE MD IS GOING TO GET PUMMELED!! That's like the only time he posts.  

Nice.  Thanks.  This forecast is kind of all over the place.  I could see this being a classic DC bust.  (Of course, I have to work late, so this will probably be the one time it over-performs and I'll spend 6 hours driving home.)

NE MD  NE MD. I tried to warn people about the annoying NE MD thing during the last storm but I got beat down for being too hard on the guy, lol.  I actually miss him saying AMPED!!!!

I remember. I tried to get him to stop using superlatives and inflammatory language in every post, but whatever.

And amped is not the correct word. Talk to to ST. :)

Going to be funny when the only parts of NE MD with good accumulating snow tmrw are those areas near the PA border. Never believe in a NE MD bullseye.

Lot of pressure on them now.

If I get nothing, I'm only slightly bummed.  Imagine if that area gets screwed.  Bridge jumpers galore.

Lot of pressure on them now.

If I get nothing, I'm only slightly bummed.  Imagine if that area gets screwed.  Bridge jumpers galore.

are you serious? please tell me who will jump because the area gets screwed, go on, be specific. 

Yap, yap, yap.  

Must already be feeling the pressure.

:lol: what pressure? I don't care if it snows 10 feet or one inch.

You're running your mouth saying people are going to jump, and now won't name names. Like a pansy. A pansy coward hiding behind his keyboard.

so yap, yap, yap on that dick. 

Archived