joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lmfao. MD is 2 in both polls. I can't believe Villanova jumped us in the coaches poll. I just want to be number one in both polls just once before i die.

It can be a curse at times down the stretch. We might win out. Purdue on the road is the only big test. I don't think we'll lose to Michigan or Wisc at home. Nova has to play Xavier on the road in the final game. Maybe we close the reg season #1?

Meh. You wouldn't be to unhappy with her life. She did raise 5 beautiful sometimes unruly kids, but she never had to work.

And the grass is cut by a gardener and the driveway plowed by a contractor. Not to mention O's and Raven's game's. And probably really good bourbon in a room with fake books and real leather.

Yeah, I'd marry you.

It can be a curse at times down the stretch. We might win out. Purdue on the road is the only big test. I don't think we'll lose to Michigan or Wisc at home. Nova has to play Xavier on the road in the final game. Maybe we close the reg season #1?

True so i guess i will hope for that. The final game of the regular season on the road against Indiana will be rough.

True so i guess i will hope for that. The final game of the regular season on the road against Indiana will be rough.

Crap. Didn't scroll through the march games. Yes, that game has trap written all over it.

Nova closes against Gtown at home and not Xav. Could be neck and neck unless we do something stupid and lose on the road on MN or something.

I do love this team. So many guys can play. It's crazy. Trimble can have a bad game and it's not a big deal. Unlike last year when Trimble was the team. Lol

Archived