joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys, maybe it's just me.  I'm having a hard time embracing this Feb 9 threat ever since the thread went up. Marginal setup, marginal temps (at least for us easterners), I'm like...who cares??  The only analogy I can use is this: It's like we're fans of a team that after a long while finally won a super bowl 2 weeks and 2 days ago.  Now I'm supposed to get excited about *maybe* winning a pre-season game, or essentially 1-3/2-4" of slop?  Memories of March 6, 2013, after we just took the big game?  It's like if it's not even close to a MECS, if it's not going to even snow 4-6", then whatever.  I'm not even in panic mode or jumping off a bridge mode, I am totally "who cares, move on" mode.  The HECS is clearly still fresh in my memory even if the snow isn't. 

:lol: what pressure? I don't care if it snows 10 feet or one inch.

You're running your mouth saying people are going to jump, and now won't name names. Like a pansy. A pansy coward hiding behind his keyboard.

so yap, yap, yap on that dick. 

I'm not impressed.  Stop wasting your time.........and mine.

I'm not impressed.  Stop wasting your time.........and mine.

yap, yap, yap. go on, keep writing that check you won't cash. oh boo-hoo northerners have so much pressure, they MUST jackpot or else they will jump, but no no no, i won't name names, and now will throw my hands in the air like the victim in this ridiculous immature argument. 

Guys, maybe it's just me.  I'm having a hard time embracing this Feb 9 threat ever since the thread went up. Marginal setup, marginal temps (at least for us easterners), I'm like...who cares??  The only analogy I can use is this: It's like we're fans of a team that after a long while finally won a super bowl 2 weeks and 2 days ago.  Now I'm supposed to get excited about *maybe* winning a pre-season game, or essentially 1-3/2-4" of slop?  Memories of March 6, 2013, after we just took the big game?  It's like if it's not even close to a MECS, if it's not going to even snow 4-6", then whatever.  I'm not even in panic mode or jumping off a bridge mode, I am totally "who cares, move on" mode.  The HECS is clearly still fresh in my memory even if the snow isn't. 

I guarantee I have had more fun writing NE MD PUMMELED than any snow I will get tomorrow. Thats okay. I already canceled by plane tickets to the Bahamas presidents day weekend because DT said there will be a HECS.

dont mess with me man, too much pressure. Must. Jackpot. TOmorrow. or Else. 

#JackpotTeam

I am so confused. Am I in NE Md now? Is there pressure on me to get six inches of snow or I have to kill myself?

What are the rules?

Do you want to be creamed and pummeled like a juicy piece of steak waiting to be seasoned? Than yes.

Also, I have some snow left in my front yard - if its snows on that snow, can I count the snow on snow toward the six inches I need to not kill myself?

Also, why can't I have my early spring?

you ask for too much. one thing at a time. 

but yes. to whatever question you want that yes to go to :)

Haha, I only said there was no pressure if you aren't expecting snow.

Whatever...........you geniuses carry on this circle jerk without me.

Perhaps you should go back and re-read your own posts. 

Lot of pressure on them now.

If I get nothing, I'm only slightly bummed.  Imagine if that area gets screwed.  Bridge jumpers galore.

Archived