wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
February Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This winter blows. Aside from HECS it's been a s***show...what happened to a Fab Feb

:lol:

I second the  :lol: !!  He put a similar comment in the Feb. long range thread.

Is that Ji under a different name?  That's like saying "other than the 3 HECS, 2009-10 was a sucky winter!"  Or, "other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how'd you like the play?"

(ETA:  Now looking at his further comment, yeah, guess the ol' snark meter needs adjustment!)

I second the :lol: !! He put a similar comment in the Feb. long range thread.

Is that Ji under a different name? That's like saying "other than the 3 HECS, 2009-10 was a sucky winter!" Or, "other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how'd you like the play?"

(ETA: Now looking at his further comment, yeah, guess the ol' snark meter needs adjustment!)

I lol'ed pretty good. If it wasn't for this 40 steak. This dinner would suck lmao.

I would toss the 4K NAM, because I think it's handling the upper levels all wrong, and the jackpot is wayyyy too far away from MBY. I'd definitely ride the NAM for now because I think it's really keying in on the banding and jackpot area.

Also WV loop. And the radar is really juiced down in FL, with the extent of the precip. shield underdone on the NW side the last few model cycles. The SSTs off the coast of OR/WA are 3-5C above normal, so this thing should have plenty of juice.

0z should be telling.

I would toss the 4K NAM, because I think it's handling the upper levels all wrong, and the jackpot is wayyyy too far away from MBY. I'd definitely ride the NAM for now because I think it's really keying in on the banding and jackpot area.

Also WV loop. And the radar is really juiced down in FL, with the extent of the precip. shield underdone on the NW side the last few model cycles. The SSTs off the coast of OR/WA are 3-5C above normal, so this thing should have plenty of juice.

0z should be telling.

So how many bedrooms do you have?

Son of Bum, is simply a great D coordinator. Been quietly a great defensive coach for many years. And Denver has the talent. Their offense is putrid. Manning is a shell of an NFL QB. Defense still wins championships.

Oh Superman...where are youuuu? He found kryptonite tonight.

Archived