joxey
February Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sweet win by the Caps

Disclaimer: I'm an Islanders fan

I was at the game last night and the Caps looked pretty underwhelming.  Based on their record (I haven't really watched them that much this year) I was expecting to see a juggernaut.  Aside from their top line they didn't really generate any offensive pressure.  Islanders had the better of the play for most of the night.  Maybe I just caught them on an off night.

Also, Ian, just heard you on WAMU!  Sounded great man, nice work.

They've been a little off since right before the all star break.  i think they are just having a lull and dealing with some injuries.  They've had to shuffle lines some.  

Sometimes good teams can still find a way to win even if not playing as they should

They've been a little off since right before the all star break.  i think they are just having a lull and dealing with some injuries.  They've had to shuffle lines some.  

Sometimes good teams can still find a way to win even if not playing as they should

This^^^ the Blackhawks did the same thing out in Arizona last night.

this **** cracks me up. :lol:

If you read the ensemble and weeklies analysis from a few days ago we were about to end winter then somehow yesterdays ensembles were fantastic with multiple deep winter chances ahead...what's your guess on today's analysis? I know Ian is about to flip flop hard because of this mornings non snow

If you read the ensemble and weeklies analysis from a few days ago we were about to end winter then somehow yesterdays ensembles were fantastic with multiple deep winter chances ahead...what's your guess on today's analysis? I know Ian is about to flip flop hard because of this mornings non snow

Oh i know -- earlier this week people were ready to jump off the ledge. 

I feel like the magnitude of the shift we need to get back to yesterday's Euro solution isn't really that huge.  At this lead it's certainly plausible.  With that said, the GFS has been consistently showing a garbage strung out storm, and even when it's bullseyed us the precip shield is super compact and looks ripe to fail.  Doesn't instill much confidence.  

Archived