joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January Banter Thread

WxUSAF

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been off and on snow showers all day up here in Rochester. But no accumulations to speak of. Somewhere n/e of here got 21 inches in 5 hours this morning. Supposed to get a few inches over the next couple of days here. I am gonna take a drive somewhere around here on the way home Friday and find the really deep stuff.

Been off and on snow showers all day up here in Rochester. But no accumulations to speak of. Somewhere n/e of here got 21 inches in 5 hours this morning. Supposed to get a few inches over the next couple of days here. I am gonna take a drive somewhere around here on the way home Friday and find the really deep stuff.

Oswego and Pulaski are two good spots. Pulaski is slightly further away and about a 2hr dr from Rochester.

CWG digging deep to fill the snow void.

The 'analysis' of what Champion might be up to.. was certainly not an opinion/commentary. :P (still a little sore how my winter storm naming piece was couched lol)

I know I'm a bit late, but count me in as someone not opposed to merging Philly and DC forums, there doesn't seem to be enough Philly posters anyway. Make Philly-south in the MA forum and Upstate PA in the NY area forum. 

EDIT: nevermind brain fart there, clearly there is already an upstate NY/PA subforum.  Current Philly forum could be absorbed IMO. 

We should probably ban "day 10" and its various iterations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe there should be a thread for stuff like that. That way it doesn't clutter up the LR thread. It gets confusing when there's a 6 day threat and some unicorn 10 day threat. It's hard to sift through unicorn stuff to find info on the 6 day threat. Just my worthless 2 cents lol.

Maybe there should be a thread for stuff like that. That way it doesn't clutter up the LR thread. It gets confusing when there's a 6 day threat and some unicorn 10 day threat. It's hard to sift through unicorn stuff to find info on the 6 day threat. Just my worthless 2 cents lol.

it shouldn't be discussed much to begin with. anything outside 5-days should just be glanced at and move on. LR is supposed to be looking at the overall pattern of things, not a play by play of each model run. But because the weenies are so damn desperate for some snow they are seriously taking each model run as gospel and posting nothing but 200hr threats that won't exist in six hours. 

Incidentally I'm suing you and Mapgirl for the unlawful use of unicorn storm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived