joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January Banter Thread

WxUSAF

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just brutal. Amazing that this is just one of a mess of tragic playoff failures. That said, the future of this team is so bright. Have to turn the team over to Teddy though - Adrian can't be the featured offensive attack anymore.

I'm not sold on this offensive line. Don't care for Fusco at all. And lord help me if Loadholt returns.

Makes sense. Well...00z GFS time. Let's hope for some improvements.

it's a little off topic, but highzenberg what was your take on the possible merger? seems like you only post in this thread and our forum is hopeless and dead. Even Ralph Wiggum spends all his time in other subforms. and knowing the GFS it'll be OTS again

Yep, but I'm encouraged at the marked improvement, especially on offense though the O line did not play that well today. The secondary is really weak.

At least offseason stuff has a focus on filling gaps and not filling gaping holes. Lock cousins up for 3+ years, the core will stay because they like it here (unlike the last 10 or so), and build on success. It's a rare position to be in considering past history. Great season to watch even though it ended tonight. Hard to complain about anything. At least Snyder will believe in management, coaching, and the team. Hopefully he stays the hell out of it but I have some doubts still.

Why? It adds to the group. Isn't PA the mid Atlantic anyway?

Ji has always hated me for some reason even though he's one of my favorite posters. I've been reading Ji's posts since Wright-weather. We used to chat on AIM when I was like 14 years old. I remember talking to him @ like 3am before the Dec 30 2000 storm that busted in DC. He had just gotten back from a party and told me he knew something was terribly wrong when he could see no clouds in the sky while he was leaving the party. I was up all night nervously watching the radar because it looked like it was going to miss me too, but I ended up getting 8" though I still hate that storm because I was like 30 miles away from getting 20" and thundersnow 

As for a NYC/Philly merger I'm all for it. In fact I honestly wish we weren't separated by regions I miss the old days of having all the discussion together. I understand why it is the way that it is though.

DC & Philly are pretty similar when it comes to snow climo. A setup that favors DC snow is pretty much identical to Philly. The only difference is that Philly can sometimes benefit more from Miller Bs....

When I post on this forum I pretend like I am a resident of your area...I root for snow for us, bottom line. 

Ji has always hated me for some reason even though he's one of my favorite posters. I've been reading Ji's posts since Wright-weather. We used to chat on AIM when I was like 14 years old. I remember talking to him @ like 3am before the Dec 30 2000 storm that busted in DC he had just gotten back from a party and told me he knew something was terribly wrong when he could see no clouds in the sky while he was leaving the party.

As for a NYC/Philly merger I'm all for it. In fact I honestly wish we weren't separated by regions I miss the old days of having all the discussion together. I understand why it is the way that it is.

DC & Philly are pretty similar when it comes to snow climo. A setup that favors DC snow is pretty much identical to Philly. The only difference is that Philly can sometimes benefit more from Miller Bs....

When I post on this forum I pretend like I am a resident of your area...I root for snow for us, bottom line.

You are good, we all except for apparently Ji enjoy your posts and enthusiasm. Just ignore him, he is just cranky because he hasn't seen any snow yet.

I'm OK with Philly posters here as long as we get snow first. If they start posting snow obs while I'm watching rain run down the gutter then war will ensue

Ji has always hated me for some reason even though he's one of my favorite posters. I've been reading Ji's posts since Wright-weather. We used to chat on AIM when I was like 14 years old. I remember talking to him @ like 3am before the Dec 30 2000 storm that busted in DC. He had just gotten back from a party and told me he knew something was terribly wrong when he could see no clouds in the sky while he was leaving the party. I was up all night nervously watching the radar because it looked like it was going to miss me too, but I ended up getting 8" though I still hate that storm because I was like 30 miles away from getting 20" and thundersnow 

As for a NYC/Philly merger I'm all for it. In fact I honestly wish we weren't separated by regions I miss the old days of having all the discussion together. I understand why it is the way that it is.

I cant deal with NYC though... I mean good god they have 124 pages of banter and they have yet to record a single inch of snow. Plus a fight breaks out every time there is a bad model run or two. Highzenburg I've been on this site for 3 years now and you are probably one of my favorite posters out there. As for Bob Chill, I just hope we both get crushed and NYC gets left out like Feb 5-6, 2010. (sorry for being so off topic)

lol. I don't hate you at all. I like you posting here. Just don't see why philly aND dc need to be in the same subforum since philly can score on miller bs

Yep, but I'm encouraged at the marked improvement, especially on offense though the O line did not play that well today.  The secondary is really weak. 

GB found its groove again at our expense.  Still a lot of positives from this season.  They won twice as many games and found a good QB.  Now sign him and build the defense.

GB found its groove again at our expense.  Still a lot of positives from this season.  They won twice as many games and found a good QB.  Now sign him and build the defense.

I dont mind so much that PA posters are here posting, but I wish they would contribute better thoughts to the discussion. 

Archived