12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
January Banter Thread

WxUSAF

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amazing how horrible these models are......... One day its game on then its gameover..... then its on again , then its off. No consensus on anything. I think the only thing we can do is watch whatever happens..... happen .

To be fair you can't expect models to nail a solution 8-10 days out without any shifting around.

Amazing how horrible these models are......... One day its game on then its gameover..... then its on again , then its off. No consensus on anything. I think the only thing we can do is watch whatever happens..... happen .

We'd appreciate it. Thanks. 

Definitely with Ovi going for his 500th. Beating the Rangers at MSG always feels good.

I bet the ground cayenne would be great in a sauce too.

As a HUGE Caps fan as well (since 83), this team is special. I pour a couple of awesome IPA's most games and just sit back and enjoy the magic. Today was one of those days man. I was screaming at the TV like we just won in a game 7 OT. Anyway--have a great Saturday evening. Can't look at model mayhem anymore today. Maybe tomorrow will bring us the unicorn. ;) Cheers!

Perhaps you should consider the possibility that it is complicated setup and small differences between data and reality have a large effect at such long ranges. That consideration would then lead to the realization that expecting models to give you a consistent and accurate forecast of weather a week in advance is a futile enterprise.

It was never really game on. And there may never be a consensus even the day of a particular event. We are just having fun analyzing the models. No one really thinks it's going to snow anytime soon...especially in Richmond.

It was never really game on. And there may never be a consensus even the day of a particular event. We are just having fun analyzing the models. No one really thinks it's going to snow anytime soon...especially in Richmond.

lol, speak for yourself.

Is it time to keep the long range disco thread clean or just let dumb posts continue until we have something to discuss inside of 5-7 days?

Clean. And I don't think we need play by play. That should be reserved for specific threats in their own thread. I go to the long range thread for ensemble and euro info primarily. I can look at the gfs op maps on my own.

Is it time to keep the long range disco thread clean or just let dumb posts continue until we have something to discuss inside of 5-7 days?

I'm just getting sick of the dumb posts in the long range thread with people taking every single model run to heart like that is going to be the outcome. I thought everyone here knew not take model runs 7+ days out from a potential storm as the final outcome.

I'm just getting sick of the dumb posts in the long range thread with people taking every single model run to heart like that is going to be the outcome. I thought everyone here knew not take model runs 7+ days out from a potential storm as the final outcome.

Yes, but I think 5+ is stretching it.

Archived