amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
January Banter Thread

WxUSAF

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am getting more and more concerned that the models keep pushing potential back... we get as close as 180 hours and that is it then reality sets in.

Getting concerned that we are shoveling potential and not actual snow in the coming 20 days.

Concerned? Why? 

I am getting more and more concerned that the models keep pushing potential back... we get as close as 180 hours and that is it then reality sets in.

Getting concerned that we are shoveling potential and not actual snow in the coming 20 days.

Some solace in that shoveling potential is so much easier than the real stuff.

The PAC jet may be wrecking our chances of a true East Coast snowstorm.....guess I will just focus on the pattern that is maturing?

I just thought "concerned" was a pretty heavy word is all. Just wondered if you had something big at stake.  

I'm still perplexed why people are looking for a snowstorm over 100+ hours out...to me that's so rare. Now for fun and just model goofing sure but I suspect there is some real angst over those ghost storms...Bristowwx...cough cough

I'm perplexed by the "huge run-to-run changes in the 500!" comments when comparing frames more than 100-hrs out. I mean, no duh. It's more than 100 hrs out.

Archived