joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Potential for a rather potent severe weather event

weatherwiz

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You kind of do this every time an event isn't living up to your "expectations".

Don't believe I made any yesterday whatsoever in the OH/GL forum. But thanks for the unnecessary/ off-topic input. I actually didn't have any expectations at all for this, and many others have made similar remarks in this sub-forum about how this has been relatively tame. But if you have any more problems with my rhetoric, feel free to PM me. 

EDIT: Anyways, storm south in Bristol and Norfolk counties continues to be warned...

jesus that was ominous looking.  felt like the clouds were just above the treetops. nice blast of outflow. no rain and didn't see the 3-4 waterspouts I know are out there.

Chased that storm as it passed just south of Plymouth NH.  Lots of hail (quarter size) lightning heavy rain but little wind.  Very low cloud base on its SW side but as I came out on the SW side did look like a wall cloud to me.  I didn't call it in as I couldn't confirm rotation

Chased that storm as it passed just south of Plymouth NH.  Lots of hail (quarter size) lightning heavy rain but little wind.  Very low cloud base on its SW side but as I came out on the SW side did look like a wall cloud to me.  I didn't call it in as I couldn't confirm rotation

When/where for the hail?

Archived