joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Potential for a rather potent severe weather event

weatherwiz

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When the kiddies are older and I have more "free" time I'm totally doing a plains run....2 weeks.....SVR is good here in SNE compared to say Northern CA....lolz.....but I gotta get to the big leagues.....

I wasn't gonna chime in and troll, but I think wiz would die out here from an excitement-induced heart attack if he's that enthused about 30-35 mph gusts..  lol. ;)

Nice mammatus, guys. 

I wasn't gonna chime in and troll, but I think wiz would die out here from an excitement-induced heart attack if he's that enthused about 30-35 mph gusts.. lol. ;)

Nice mammatus, guys.

No question about wiz.....it would be too much to bear as Doc Holiday would say......he'd miss everything after seeing a real supercell.....forget the tornado.....i would too probably.....I remember when we moved from the Bay Area to CT.....I was like damn this New England severe weather is bad A.....that was 11 yrs ago.....now I need more....

Good call on the miss--but man was that close, just a little rain.

Oh, well. Wake me up for the foliage threads.

You guys didn't miss much. Just before I pulled into my driveway right before the storm, i must have run over a nail or something because i was losing air fast or of one of my tires. ...quickly got the spare, cracked the lugs, and raised the car just in time. Waited it out and finished the job.

The core went right over my house. No hail.

Archived