wigl5l6k
Spring Banter - Pushing up Tulips

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

82F at KFIT... 79ish back at my house

We 80s

Started today 39.4F so a nice jump in temps...of course that was an unshielded sensor from Walmart

Dry as a bone. Spontaneous fires any minute

Downsloping off the hills on either side FTW.  FIT airport is such a sweatbox. I wouldn't be surprised if its one of the consistently hottest areas in the state.....yes I could look that up but I'm lazy, plus ORH Wxman probably knows the answer of the top of his head lol.

I'm in downtown FIT and about to make a run to the TP store with this heat. 

My PMI is $550 a month. Duxbury is tough. You need two incomes to even scrape by. Having two kids in preschool doesn't help. You'll see soon. Two kids at run of the mill pre-school = $37k a year combined.

Our house in Quincy sold the day we put it on for $10,000 over asking.

Holy crap! That makes my undergrad and law school debt look like small beans. Hoping to buy a condo or fixer upper in a few years.

82 outside 71 inside, natural AC , shade, business attire, we Dew the Dew

All windows and the three sliding glass doors open here...breeze moving through the house nicely. Can't imagine why anyone would even ponder AC in weather like this.

80F with dews in the 30s...gonna cool off nicely when the sun goes down with these dews.

Waking up at 2:00 am with sheets stuck to azz.. Just soaking wet night for you

Massive picture taking day for the Chamber folks, wall calendars being printed using today's photos. New Webster dictionary definition of COC day with a pic of May 4 2015 just posted.

Massive picture taking day for the Chamber folks, wall calendars being printed using today's photos. New Webster dictionary definition of COC day with a pic of May 4 2015 just posted.

ORH 76/35...does it get anymore COC than that?

Even BOS with a due south wind right now has a dew of 48F.

Archived