EWR757
    Newest Member
    EWR757
Spring Banter - Pushing up Tulips

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw a few people give KTAN higher temps than KBOS. People have that fear of the Atlantic, but it's a S-SW wind, not an E wind. Not sure why people still don't respect the wind direction. It's akin to the "ground is too warm to stick argument." LOL.

POU is 86/36 with 17% RH. Man if only we had these air masses all summer long. 80s with dews in the 30s.

81/38 at MVL, 79/33 for MPV.

Than the realization of my demonic dream of a deracho fire storm would almost be complete.. .muahahahaha

wow, low CAPE high heat sky... Those look like those flat CU shrapnel you see in the desert, with bases around 9K and about 34 feet of veritcal growth ...

was checking out the clouds on my drive in. Always good to see the return of summer time clouds. Especially after the icebox winter. What an incredible day. Landsdowne Streeet should be epic tonight. Park Street Station is already warmer than id like.

Base of Stowe?

Yup, 1,500ft but its only snowmaking snow at that elevation.  Its funny because the trails have some good coverage but they are white stripes going down through the brown landscape.

That's awesome!! What's his/her name?

Sasha...9 weeks old now.  I've gotten her out on the snow a few times now and she just goes crazy running around.

Archived