Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The 'Pick your least favorite month of the year' Thread

Subtropics

Which month is your least favorite?  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Which month is your least favorite?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought this was "favorite" and voted for October.  I was perplexed about all the March, August, and July votes.  LOL.

I would say May is my least favorite.  Pollen, can get hot, and the day's are still getting longer.  There is nothing worse than a May heat wave, when you know you still have a month of climbing sun.

Last May was pretty nice though.... except for the pollen.

March used to be a no-brainer until it became a snow month....I went a little rogue, and didn't vote for July or August because I go to so many concerts and travel and camping and take time off, but in terms of the weather they are usually vile.  August can be ok.  I went April.

EDIT - start of baseball season....

hmmm...Gonna go July

March is usually the most boring weather month (except lately). April though early August I'm excited for thunderstorms. August through late September I'm excited for tropical cyclones. Then you have October and early November color and cool temps. December is a fresh winter setting in. March has fog and mud lol.

The thing about July. It can be good and sometimes severe wx season can extend into the first half of the month.

August is boring because it's usually stable (lack of cold fronts?) and hot, and occuring before the peak of hurricane season. The winter months are okay, December the most interesting due to first snow etc. By late Feb winter turns stale personally.

April is a trainwreck due to all the fog and stability locally. It's a good month for most other areas especially the Midwest.

March......as a HS baseball coach, having to work on baseball fields after snowmelt, cool rainy periods and not being able to get on the field for a while, March easily is the most infuriating month weather wise....Just want a string a relatively warm, sunny days so field can dry out

Edit- 40s and rain and mud, just a horrible month weather wise, especially after the 10th (no Snow really)

Archived