joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If anyone likes a good small batch bourbon or whiskey, I highly recommend Tin Cup. It's distilled in Colorado and just hit the shelves in Moco DLC stores. It's fantastic and not expensive. $23 for a fifth.

You piqued my curiosity so I stopped by the MoCo liquor store in G-town after a Home Depot run. You are correct sir; Tin Cup is excellent. Thanks for the tip. 

You piqued my curiosity so I stopped by the MoCo liquor store in G-town after a Home Depot run. You are correct sir; Tin Cup is excellent. Thanks for the tip.

Hey! Glad you like it. Small batch stuff is hit and miss depending on the individual. I was very impressed with the first glass. Savored it.

I'm not much of a vodka guy but Tino's is American made and makes a killer martini. Best vodka I've ever had.

More and more states are allowing micro distilleries to boost revenues. American craft beer has exploded over the years. Hopefully whiskey and bourbon do the same.

Hey! Glad you like it. Small batch stuff is hit and miss depending on the individual. I was very impressed with the first glass. Savored it.

I'm not much of a vodka guy but Tino's is American made and makes a killer martini. Best vodka I've ever had.

More and more states are allowing micro distilleries to boost revenues. American craft beer has exploded over the years. Hopefully whiskey and bourbon do the same.

The tin cup is very smooth and has a pleasant sweetness. I rarely drink vodka, but I'll keep that in mind. I haven't been too experimental in trying a lot of small batch stuff as they tend to be pricey...at least for me. Now we need a good snow storm to fully enjoy a glass.

I don't get all the Ravens hate by the DC crowd... maybe I just don't know much about NFL... are they rivals with the Skins?

Waterboi is just jealous because he is stuck watching an inferior team that blows chunks. He just wishes for once his skins can choke up a 28-14 lead in the second round. Oh right they have to actually get there. 

Archived