• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Merry Christmas

LithiaWx

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa and Merry Holidays to all of the SE Crew!  :D    

I know I've said it a gazillion times, you all are a crazy, snow deprived, model mayhem watching bunch of weenies, but I wouldn't trade my crazy family for anything in the world  :wub:    

May the Christmas season fill your home with joy, your heart with love and your life with laughter  :wub: 

May the Peace, Joy and Blessings of Christmas be with each of us and our families in the SE Crew ! 

May we all be thankful for the gift of Christmas, the Lord's gift of his son Jesus Christ, who came in that we can accept him into our hearts and life, be forgiven of our sins, and have life abundantly both now and eternally forever more.

Thanks to a great group of contributors that make our board the best one around! I sincerely appreciate the friendship and camaraderie we have.

Merry Christmas !

John 1:14 The Word Became Flesh

14 And the Word became flesh, and [a]dwelt among us, and we saw His glory, glory as of [b]the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth.

Every knee shall bow.   Every heart shall be touched.

VOaf0hr.jpg

ohGwVHJ.png

4vRfLpM.jpg

May the Peace, Joy and Blessings of Christmas be with each of us and our families in the SE Crew ! 

May we all be thankful for the gift of Christmas, the Lord's gift of his son Jesus Christ, who came in that we can accept him into our hearts and life, be forgiven of our sins, and have life abundantly both now and eternally forever more.

Thanks to a great group of contributors that make our board the best one around! I sincerely appreciate the friendship and camaraderie we have.

Merry Christmas !

John 1:14 The Word Became Flesh

14 And the Word became flesh, and [a]dwelt among us, and we saw His glory, glory as of [b]the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth.

Every knee shall bow.   Every heart shall be touched.

Awesome Highcountry,  Thanks for sharing the  true meaning of Christmas!!   I appreciate you all, And hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year!!!  From: :snowman:

It's 12:00 am. It's Christmas, the best day of the year. We'll get up in the morning, read Luke 2, thank the Lord for our blessings, open gifts, and spend the day with our family.

I hope all of you have a joyful day in whatever way you choose to spend it. Some of you I've met, and some of you I haven't. But I look forward to coming here and spending time with all of you each day.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas. And may all of your 10 day snow pile high and deep! :)

Archived