• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Winter 2014-15 Banter Thread

Stormlover74

personal attacks? we have known eachother for 2 - 3 years. we are not attacking each other, just a disagreement

i agree. JulianColton keeps talking cheap crap about me and I heard red talking crap about me but I'll let it go from now on I don't care who talks bs about me, I'll just post what I know and that's it. I'm here only for weather and the MOD told me to take it to the banter so this is why I'm here. Let's just make up and talk about the potential for an ice storm next week which could be terrible for anybody outside of the big cities in the megalopolis!

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im not teleconnections his name is Charles and he's in high school. My name is Anthony and I'm in my late 20's. Who the f are you to decide wether I should get banned or not you little shrimp Colton. Get a life neckbone! You're only making yourself look stupid so please don't talk to me, or about me and steer clear off my posts you dweeb!

You should pm Pamela... she could probably lend you some slightly more interesting insults. Else, this is always fun.

Just awful. Whether or not Tony and Tele are two different posters or the same person matters not. They are both equally awful.

Have a MOD track IPs we are not  the same person. Frankly you can think what you want, its a weather forum. Not going to affect my life in reality. And yes, I am bad at times, most of the time, however, you get just as bad at points. You are almost always involved in a bickering fight.

Have a MOD track IPs we are not  the same person. Frankly you can think what you want, its a weather forum. Not going to affect my life in reality. And yes, I am bad at times, most of the time, however, you get just as bad at points. You are almost always involved in a bickering fight.

Primarily because of 3 or 4 posters that feel every post I make has some sort of ulterior motive that magically screws them out of snow in the Winter and makes them rain in the Summer.

Here's a question.....when would everyone PREFER to get snow? In other words, if you had a choice of placing a 2 month period of cold, snowy weather.....when would it be ? I would take it between December 15th and February 15th. That's the time that I really consider the heart of winter. Snow-wise, it is usually more ideal for larger storms (especially in February) and I love the snow during shorter days. Often many people have a tendency to consider winter "screwed" if we do not have cold and snow from December 15th to March 15th, I think. The reality is that it really will almost never happen. At first glance, thinking of 2 solid months of winter sounds awesome to us all I'm sure. However, realizing that in having that, we leave out around a month and a half of potential wintry times, it's easy to call a winter "not as good as it could have been", though it really is a top notch winter. Think of how difficult it is to stay above 90 degrees with torrential rains every few days for months and months. Just about impossible. Same thing applies to winter. So, what would everyone's "magic 2 week" period be ?

Time out for some weather banter - I agree with your selection of Dec. 15th through Feb. 15th, if it has to be 2 months. Anywhere from the 15th to the 20th actually. 

im not teleconnections his name is Charles and he's in high school. My name is Anthony and I'm in my late 20's. Who the f are you to decide wether I should get banned or not you little shrimp Colton. Get a life neckbone! You're only making yourself look stupid so please don't talk to me, or about me and steer clear off my posts you dweeb!

Lol..

i posted a ban list. it's the staff's fault for not listening

:facepalm: also  I can't understand how or why some folks around the internet are hyping this nor'easter early next week and leading folks  on to believe the metro has a chance of a snowstorm - first concern is where is the cold air coming from and how are you going to do it with HP in a unfavorable position sliding east bound north of Maine.???........

Well if there's no chance of a storm and it's gonna be warm anyway then we might as well have a record breaking torch. The meteorological implications could provide some nice research/studies.

Your posts here would make a great case study for the Kubler-Ross model.

Archived