12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Winter 2014-15 Banter Thread

Stormlover74

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what a joke people need to stop acting like the euro is the best model...its really not

all of the models waffle around. the ones coming out today are trending north with rain, and once that happens they usually keep going. I won't be surprised to see sleet all the way to the interior. we are a day away now, so that's that. I am hoping for just sleet now, I hate ice storms. rather a total miss, and I'm serious.

all of the models waffle around. the ones coming out today are trending north with rain, and once that happens they usually keep going. I won't be surprised to see sleet all the way to the interior. we are a day away now, so that's that. I am hoping for just sleet now, I hate ice storms. rather a total miss, and I'm serious.

i agree i think most people would rather a miss than ice storms

He's left this dimension...never to return.  However, as he was passing through that penultimate portal...the final words he uttered (other than "Simonson...horrible...Soylent...ya gotta listen to me Thorn")....was a request for me to give my regards to the Viking...he did not specify *which* specific Viking...but he did reference a sod farm in the greater Miller Place area...so it might well be you!

Ah yes, the Heston scifi period, Planet of the Apes, Beneath the POA, Omega Man, Soylent Green....which still gives me the creeps. Edward G's last role, and he was great...

I have to say...just some *amazingly* bad analysis by certain individuals in the model thread.  I would simply attribute it to insufficient experience with winter storms in this part of the country...

I have to say...just some *amazingly* bad analysis by certain individuals in the model thread.  I would simply attribute it to insufficient experience with winter storms in this part of the country...

Never quite understood the need for PBP of models that are widely available to the public. The obvious exception being the Euro.

And for some reason this site likes to post multiple quotes when I have only hit the quote box once, and I am tired of going back to delete the redundant quotes. If they want to keep the site from cluttering up, whoever runs it needs to fix it.

The site needs some upgrades. Hopefully after all the money they are getting it will happen.

Archived