joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December 2014 Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not that it should be dismissed its just everywhere and largely inconclusive in every mention. It's not going anywhere tho so I'll deal.

Well, the discussion going on in the general weather forum seems promising. Some signs of warming in the stratosphere right now.

I wonder who has started the most snow storm threads that were total failures. 

Ji,

Ian

Tracker

Chill

Matt

or some other poster.

I also wonder if the same person has started the most snowstorm threats that actually panned out.  Too bad there is not a snowstorm thread tracker so we could ban the culprit with the most fails from starting one for awhile. 

Ji,

Ian

Tracker

Chill

Matt

or some other poster.

I also wonder if the same person has started the most snowstorm threats that actually panned out.  Too bad there is not a snowstorm thread tracker so we could ban the culprit with I the most fails from starting one for awhile. 

I believe the Santabomb was my first attempt, and it failed miserably.

Failure is the norm. I'm not sure I've ever started one though I might have over at eastern when I was more active posting.

I started a combo Christmas Eve/Chill Storm thread a couple years ago. It went well. I got cocky and started another one later that was a disaster. I'm never starting another storm thread.

Ji,

Ian

Tracker

Chill

Matt

or some other poster.

I also wonder if the same person has started the most snowstorm threats that actually panned out.  Too bad there is not a snowstorm thread tracker so we could ban the culprit with the most fails from starting one for awhile. 

I start a lot of threads that end up good. DONT BE A HATER.

This weather is boring. At least it isn't raining and I'm off from work! Had time to play with my new Christmas toy and figure out how to use it. Took this picture of the Mason Dixon Line from my drone. The hills in the back are the York County, Harford County, and Baltimore County boundary. Elevation drops to around 800 feet or so looking south into MD.

post-1187-0-57326400-1419885574_thumb.jp

This weather is boring. At least it isn't raining and I'm off from work! Had time to play with my new Christmas toy and figure out how to use it. Took this picture of the Mason Dixon Line from my drone. The hills in the back are the York County, Harford County, and Baltimore County boundary. Elevation drops to around 800 feet or so looking south into MD.

That's cool!  Great gift!

when you get a chance take a pic looking into Carroll County along Parrs Ridge.

Day 9 storm threads- that's something new....in December too, not even late February when we would be grasping at anything. It all seems so urgent for this early in the season.

My 18z nam thread 3 days out almost seems sane. ;)

Archived