Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
December 2014 Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just had a new neighbor move in a few weeks ago....that house has had 2 other owners. First one moved in 09 second one moved in 13.... Now we all know the winters that followed so I'm running with that for this winter. Lots of cliff jumping in other regions and even some nut shrinkage going on in ours...I will hold on for a little longer even though it's so late in the winter season and every sign is looking so bleak. If I have to mow on Christmas so be it

Do you think it could even be snowier than predicted?

:P

Gun to HosjIII head what doe your gut say?

Eh, not sure. I've been kinda bullish in my gut but it's like farmers almanac in there. Nothing to be too worried about just yet. I do agree with NE Balti in theory that usually when everyone thinks cold and snowy (every winter?) there's a wrench or two to be had.  

I just had a new neighbor move in a few weeks ago....that house has had 2 other owners. First one moved in 09 second one moved in 13.... Now we all know the winters that followed so I'm running with that for this winter. Lots of cliff jumping in other regions and even some nut shrinkage going on in ours...I will hold on for a little longer even though it's so late in the winter season and every sign is looking so bleak. If I have to mow on Christmas so be it

Is it a coincidence this is the third family in 5 years or are you running everyone out of the neighborhood. If it means a big winter every few years make sure you get rid of these guys in about 3 years.

Is it a coincidence this is the third family in 5 years or are you running everyone out of the neighborhood. If it means a big winter every few years make sure you get rid of these guys in about 3 years.

Sitting on my porch in my boxers during a snowstorm is frowned upon I guess....either that or they discover Ji lives here too

Sitting on my porch in my boxers during a snowstorm is frowned upon I guess....either that or they discover Ji lives here too

Sitting on your porch in pajamas or boxers is an everyday occurrence in Manchester. There is nothing like riding through town on my way home and seeing overweight middle aged women full of tattoos sitting on their porch in their underwear.

Sitting on your porch in pajamas or boxers is an everyday occurrence in Manchester. There is nothing like riding through town on my way home and seeing overweight middle aged women full of tattoos sitting on their porch in their underwear.

I'm not a woman

better than overweight men with tattoos in their underwear

Archived