• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Thanksgiving Eve Coastal

Coach McGuirk

Stop it.  I'm already feeling so sick to my stomach.

Dude, this is a sickness.  I am seriously contemplating bailing on my family for Thanksgiving.  I need to be slapped.

I wouldn't worry too much about missing anything unless things still look good on Monday-Tues. I just tossed my ante into the pot today. That's about it. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude, this is a sickness.  I am seriously contemplating bailing on my family for Thanksgiving.  I need to be slapped.

Not if this member or the GFS op is right...you might be better off in SC,

The GFS beats the Euro every once in a while, doesn't it  :whistle:

post-2311-0-38542800-1416683823_thumb.pn

i'm going to be sick. Jesus...there is no way I can be in SC and watch this. I've never missed a snowstorm.

I'm already thinking of ways to get out of the one annual big family gathering. I'm mentally f*cked.

Ah, so it was your text that Ian tweeted. Weenie

Family Thanksgivings come every year.  White Thanksgivings are once in a lifetime. 

Being November and a holiday, let's just hope the models don't bomb this thing any more than they already have. Looking back, I only see one November on record that came close to a foot at dca. www.weather.gov/media/lwx/climate/dcasnow.pdf

I have a sneaking suspicion that having this be too much snow is not going to be an issue.

It will almost always be in November. I would rather have the heavy Precip at night...though it is not as important as in March. Still a lot can change though as many models still go way east.

Yes...perhaps the Parallel GFS will score a coup over the euro which has now shown the exact same solution for 2 straight runs...

Archived