Dump Trump
    Newest Member
    Dump Trump
March 2-3 Disco, Part III

stormtracker

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could someone post the SREF total snow plume diagram in a png or gif format. I want to use it in a post but my snagit is not working. 

Just checked all the models, and I'm pretty happy lol! Looks like the NAM is the only model that didn't shift north last night (it did at 06z). The 12z really does suck...

LWX put a 10-14" zone on their snow map, and expanded the 8-10" zone northward. Are they not putting the NAM into their forecast?

Just checked all the models, and I'm pretty happy lol! Looks like the NAM is the only model that didn't shift north last night (it did at 06z). The 12z really does suck...

LWX put a 10-14" zone on their snow map, and expanded the 8-10" zone northward. Are they not putting the NAM into their forecast?

The LWX snow map is the same as it was at 3am.

We are in the nam wheelhouse. You really like this run? The first 12z run of the day the storm starts?

Who said the run was good? Who said I liked it? That's not the point. We all know you're just trolling because you're going to miss it, but I'm talking about those here who saw this EXACT thing happen last night in the NAM and it was an outlier. Can't people even wait for some other guidance before hand wringing?

Nam solution looks similar to the 00z Euro yesterday (not last night's run), with the two bands of max snowfall, one of which is just above the MD / PA border.  How often do we see a Westminster - Frederick snow hole?

I wonder if the other models appear to be more north because they close the snow hole and merge these bands into a single band with max snowfall closer to DC.

Who said the run was good? Who said I liked it? That's not the point. We all know you're just trolling because you're going to miss it, but I'm talking about those here who saw this EXACT thing happen last night in the NAM and it was an outlier. Can't people even wait for some other guidance before hand wringing?

This.  The NAM continues to show a lack of consistency.  I'll wait for the 12z suite to fully roll in before making any assumptions based off the NAM.

Archived