joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 12-13 Obs for "The Storm That Wouldn't Say NO"

Herb@MAWS

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I appreciate the people who answered my question seriously. To the others, I am honestly not trying to be a troll. I have lived here for 40 years and have seen bust after bust, so maybe I am pessimistic and a little paranoid when I see anything that looks like a red flag. And I feel there are not many to point such things out, maybe because if you don't say, "29 and snowing, 1/8th inch on the ground, and I'm thrilled with life!" then you are shunned, ridiculed, or ignored on this board. I can deal with it though. I enjoy everyone on this board, even those who troll me!

Peeking at the Central/southern VA thread...looks like it's switched over to sleet in the RIC area (esp south in the Tri-cities) following that death band.  Reports of ~4 inches in the Midlothian area.

Switch to sleet sooner than expected down there? 

I don't think so, at least per the NAM

it had the 0-850 line passing through RIC between 10 and 1

Is Kocin still throwing in the towel? Keep us posted.

My post you refer to was insight (you don't have) into WPC's reaction to that particular 12z suite being warm. Don't douche up the obs thread...K?

Anyway...after Edgecrusher's interruption... rates here about 0.5"/hr attm.

Peeking at the Central/southern VA thread...looks like it's switched over to sleet in the RIC area (esp south in the Tri-cities) following that death band.  Reports of ~4 inches in the Midlothian area.

Switch to sleet sooner than expected down there?

Still have snow in RIC, but I'm expecting a changeover pretty soon. The dry slot is really our biggest issue.

Archived