SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Feb 12-13 Obs for "The Storm That Wouldn't Say NO"

Herb@MAWS

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am sitting in a pitch dark hotel room in the corner with only my iPad and a view of the ocean and I am beside myself. Do you think I have serious issues?.

I think the issues you have are at the very least understood and accepted by the people here. :)

Good thing my brother thought to put a shovel in his car before going to the airport--he had to dig his way into his house at 1 am after traveling back from the west. Hope you can hire Jeb to come handle that for you.

I think the issues you have are at the very least understood and accepted by the people here. :)

Good thing my brother thought to put a shovel in his car before going to the airport--he had to dig his way into his house at 1 am after traveling back from the west. Hope you can hire Jeb to come handle that for you.

Good thing someone took me to the airport and my cars are safely in my garage. I almost want to tell my snow contractor to leave the snow so I can enjoy whatever is left when I get home.

Radar is hard to describe. One of the craziest winter radars I can recall. It is literally exploding with yellows frame-by-frame.

Have to imagine at some point it has to slow down lol. Really crazy to watch this event evolve and unfold on radar and outside. 

I tweeted at Doug K from NBC earlier saying I thought he might bust low on parts of his map - he didn't think so. If this keeps up he certainly will. I was in his 5-8 inch zone and with this radar I will easily eclipse that. 

Archived