• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NJRunner
    Newest Member
    NJRunner
Herb@MAWS

Feb 12-13 Obs for "The Storm That Wouldn't Say NO"

There are some huge flakes in this band.  

S. Arlington

I must be just north of you cause I am just starting to see them mix in

Temps bumping up here still in AAco.  24.6 to 26.1 in last 45 minutes. Strange icy sound has stopped.  Awaiting the blob. hoping it holds serve.

Moderate snow here - no deathband yet - but temps still dropping and now down to 19f. About 4" on the ground, light fluffy snow.

You guys need to take pics and archive the satellite and radar loops, as well as the model runs.  I'm living vicariously through you guys.

I must be just north of you cause I am just starting to see them mix in

I'm in Fairlington.....its awesome outside.  And its completely quiet where all you can hear around you is the sweet sound of snow falling.   :weenie:

You guys need to take pics and archive the satellite and radar loops, as well as the model runs. I'm living vicariously through you guys.

So that was you stuck in the hotel :(

I'm in Fairlington.....its awesome outside.  And its completely quiet where all you can hear around you is the sweet sound of snow falling.   :weenie:

I'm up on Columbia Pike....it's real and its spectacular...........4.0 on the dot in 3 locations

Ripping in western AA Co. - Piney Orchard/Odenton. Look to the south and you'll see another death band starting to form just north of Richmond.

VERY I am watching my home cameras and sobbing uncontrollably.

I feel your pain. I watched PDII from Wyoming, where it was sunny and 40 degrees. My dad and my brother and I spent two days in front of the TV, cursing our luck.