• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
June 2013 obs/disco

2010 extreme

I've got tickets to the Nat game as today is Bryce Harper bobblehead day.  I'm hoping the morning rain will stabilize things enough to get the game in this afternoon.  I suspect it will but we still could see afternoon showers.

After yesterday's game I think hoping for a rainout would be a good thing. I thought the same, tho, after reading the LWX disco. All this morning rain might dampen(pun intended) any later storm chances.

A quick .65" so far this morning.

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Over a half inch here. Seeing a lot of PWSs well over an inch in the southern falls church/annandale/Burke areas.

Well over an inch here too. It dumped

Somewhat unscientific measurement has me at over 1.5". Completely believeable because it poured for a while here. Local stations reporting right at or slightly under 1.5", too.

Drizzling now. Great morning though, and the garden fully agrees. Hoping for a little sun to dry things out in the afternoon.

Somewhat unscientific measurement has me at over 1.5". Completely believeable because it poured for a while here. Local stations reporting right at or slightly under 1.5", too.

Drizzling now. Great morning though, and the garden fully agrees. Hoping for a little sun to dry things out in the afternoon.

You really need to spring for a $3 rain gauge.

No rain here except for the quick shower earlier this morning, didnt amount to anything measurable. Par for the course.

Humidity blows but it is Late June.

clouds and sun 81* currently

0.10" here, from this morning.  Went for my Sunday long run in Reston during an hour and a half of heavy rain.  Of course, it hasn't rained since.  Lucky me.

First day with the new weather station up. Works like a charm and the rain this morning was spot on with the manual CoCoRaHS gauge. Although there seems to be a snag with my old data logger as it's incompatible with my new station, so I have to send it back to Davis in exchange for a new one before I can get it online again.

Yeah it originated from the gulf-stream area. The globals didn't do so well with it but the mesoscale models did pretty well.

my 10-20% pops for today from yesterday's forecast was naso good

Archived