northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
March 25th Storm: Debacle or Climo Defier? Discussion and Obs II

stormtracker

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm done tracking for the year now. I'm going out 1-15 instead of 0-16. Feels good. One of my better calls with no roller coastering. Hitting the model pipe twice a day instead of 6+ times a day was pleasant. 

This.  I really scaled back my interest and I feel like even if this busted I would have been far more accepting given that I didn't spend 16 hours a day getting obsessed over model runs that would end up not ever mattering in the first place.  

Next year I plan on checking during 12z and 00z suites only and I'll probably even skip some 00z Euro's  :snowing:

to add to our 2 horrible winters, the oct and late mar event have now extended model addiction season to 5+ months

we love it. we say we hate it but we love it. next year is gonna rock!

back to all snow and almost moderate. medium sized flakes. 34.8 in the yard will guaranty it doesn't stick unless I get RIC'd

It's coming down nicely here in Rockville,....radar looks decent too

Indeed it does Leesburg, well equipped backside deform area after our quasi CCB rocking early on. Some locations could get rates equivalent to 1"+ an hour, though considering our angle and climo, as we know only grassy accum to keep up with compaction.

we love it. we say we hate it but we love it. next year is gonna rock!

back to all snow and almost moderate. medium sized flakes. 34.8 in the yard will guaranty it doesn't stick unless I get RIC'd

we need the Lord to cause a great darkness right now....

part 3 of storm commencing.  wouldn't surprise me if it snows a few more hours, if not the rest of the afternoon.  still plenty of energy hanging out to the west, and i feel like the models had been hinting at this set up.

Did anyone bust high or is this a win for all? :snowman:

Archived