northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
March 25th Storm: Debacle or Climo Defier? Discussion and Obs II

stormtracker

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nah, they both broke character today. mitch was optimistic and phin was happy with what he saw. paradigm psychological shift. they probably even look different now. 

I was truly optimistic with this one because it had the look and the temps to allow for a success

I think anyone disgusted this year with our opportunities as well as results were well founded

I'm glad to get the monkey off my back and look forward to some decent spring temps and the beach in May

I was truly optimistic with this one because it had the look and the temps to allow for a success

I think anyone disgusted this year with our opportunities as well as results were well founded

I'm glad to get the monkey off my back and look forward to some decent spring temps and the beach in May

just yankin yer chain. I'm jealous of your 4.75 when I only squeeked by with 3.5. I hope the globbies miss you. 

The temps on your side are a bit better than many expected at this hour by some. The band could actually add to your grassy accumulation as it matures through the mid levels

That band looks really impressive.  MN Transplant's house should be getting it good.  Maybe Bob as well.  

Bah. My wife stayed home for some furniture delivery, but her level of snow interest is about 1% of mine.

fair enough..I trust your measurements more than just about anyone.seems low to me, but maybe I over measured in Mt Pleasant...I may have been in a better spot that winter latitude/longitude and it was cold enough elevation may not have mattered as much...I also got measurable on 12/13-14 and 1/17 and more than you on 1/12 and 2/21-22....still only a 0.8 difference between us, but I would have figured you were closer to 13 - 13.5 that winter

Yeah, the Vienna co-op is 14.5", so that is a little disconcerting. I'll look at it further.

just yankin yer chain. I'm jealous of your 4.75 when I only squeeked by with 3.5. I hope the globbies miss you. 

See what a little reverse psychology and no pressure to perform can do for Mother Nature?  She even got Old Man Winter frisky enough for I-95, the bay and the Eastern Shore!  ;)

Obs - Flakes stating to get a bit bigger in Curtis Bay.

See what a little reverse psychology and no pressure to perform can do for Mother Nature?  She even got Old Man Winter frisky enough for I-95, the bay and the Eastern Shore!  ;)

Obs - Flakes stating to get a bit bigger in Curtis Bay.

I'm done tracking for the year now. I'm going out 1-15 instead of 0-16. Feels good. One of my better calls with no roller coastering. Hitting the model pipe twice a day instead of 6+ times a day was pleasant. 

I'm done tracking for the year now. I'm going out 1-15 instead of 0-16. Feels good. One of my better calls with no roller coastering. Hitting the model pipe twice a day instead of 6+ times a day was pleasant. 

to add to our 2 horrible winters, the oct and late mar event have now extended model addiction season to 5+ months

Archived